Christine helps her clients navigate their legal roadmap when facing a divorce and other family disputes. She provides sound counsel with common sense advice in helping clients find a resolution to their legal challenges. Her goal with every client is to ensure them they are on the right path when starting a new chapter in their life.
Christine was born in Omaha, Nebraska. She grew up in a rural area outside of Blair and in Omaha. She received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in 1992. She then worked in banking and mortgage lending before attending law school at Loyola School of Law in New Orleans where she graduated with her law degree in May of 1998. Upon graduating from law school, she moved to Houston.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Houston Northwest Bar Association, Member, 2000 – Present
- Houston Northwest Bar Association, President
- Houston Northwest Bar Association, President-Elect
- Houston Northwest Bar Association, Vice-President
- Houston Northwest Bar Association, Member
- Northwest Houston Collaborative Family Law Professionals, Treasurer, 2008 – 2017
- Collaborative Family Law Institute of Texas, 2007 – Present
- Cy-Fair Houston Chamber of Commerce, 2000 – Present
- College Bar of Texas for Family Law Attorneys, 2008 – 2009
- Houston Bar Association, 2000 – Present
- Texas Family Law Foundation Member, 2008 – Present
Christine is married to Douglas W. Palmer. They have a 10-year-old daughter, Claire Palmer, who is their pride and joy. Claire attends Moore Elementary School and is involved in many activities including camping with the YMCA Adventure Princesses and their dads, school plays and running club. When Christine and Douglas are not working and not attending Claire’s activities, they like to travel to warm places with beaches and snorkeling as well as traveling to Nebraska to visit friends and family. They are also parishioners at Prince of Peace Catholic Community.
Although Christine calls Texas home, she will always be a Cornhusker. She is excited for a new era in Husker football with Scott Frost at the helm. Beware college football fans, there is a “Frost Advisory.” She is also a Texans Fan and Astros Fan.
Christine understands the challenges involved in balancing family and work while planning for the future. She will apply the same dedication to your legal situation as she brings to her own family. She realizes that the outcome of your divorce or other family situation will impact you and your family’s future.